Monday, June 7, 2010

Will you cross skies for me...

An unrest in mind, with little sleep in eyes
Cramps in heart and pain like skies
All my life I loved her, as a soul to be
Now I stop to think, will she cross skies for me?

Past was good, as she smiled for a rose
She placed her palm on my heart, my heart got a dose
Those cozy moments behind the mountains I remember
Tears shed for you behind the water tank , why I wonder

For a glimpse of her, I bunked classes
I festive’d with herds, to tell her worth in masses
Glory times were of no meaning to me without her
Came a time when I was no meaning to her

She was my life, my reason to live, my dear
I crossed skies, mountains, oceans to show my love for her
She stayed back with a hand not mine, glued in hers
I still look back hoping she will cross skies in days or years..

© Vinay Vernekar

No comments:

Post a Comment