Saturday, June 5, 2010

In Love...

What have you done to me?
I am lost and not what I am to be
My ears sleep and eyes hear
My mind walk but I am still here
I have fallen, fallen in love with you dear

What have you done to me?
Sour tastes sweet, your face is what all I see
Legs dance even with no music on
I smile and smile with your thoughts in mind
I have fallen, fallen in love its blind

What have you done to me?
I drink water and I feel high
I welcome only you and bid all a goodbye
Crazy I go when I hear your voice
And I kiss air to get your breadth

What have you done to me?
I hate pink, but I wear pink for you
I hate roses, but I buy them for you
Life seem so colorful with you
I have fallen, fallen in love with you


© Vinay Vernekar

No comments:

Post a Comment