Friday, June 4, 2010

O girl, I am crazy upon you!!!

Its drizzling in my heart o’my love
The leaves of my heart drowned in the water
And then the a thunder strikes, changes the weather
Water drops on your face, reminds me the morning dew
O girl, I am crazy upon you!!!

Its drizzling in my heart o’my love
Your freshness is like a smell of earth in the first rain
Like a rejoicing child caring a little for pain
Like cuddling in your lap, for the warmth you have
Rests in my senses restless, the charm you have

Its drizzling in my heart o’my love
Dripping water from your hair kissing your cheeks
Brings shivers to my body and eyes do leak
I thrive my life to make you mine
To share my manhood with you and enjoy with a wine

Its drizzling in my heart o’my love
The wetness of your lips and those magnificent eyes I like to greet
Let the whole world hear, I want to be your hand and feet
Let me come in your dreams, rule your heart and say a words few
O girl, I am crazy upon you!!!

© Vinay Vernekar

2 comments: