Monday, June 14, 2010

Mission Womanossible

Off late I always wondered what is it that which keeps a woman in a completely different league than man. Why is that men always feel, women are complicated, when they themselves find trapped in a web when asked to chose one beautiful girl from 10 beautiful girls. A normal man will fall in love with all those girls at least for a second before he makes a choice. But that’s living nature, when God has given us eyes, what is it so unethical about to fall in love with each of them? Complication starts here and takes a face of a long lasting trouble which you have to witness entire life. That’s a woman for a man!!

I have always tried to stay away from that risk-zone when talking with a girl and probably because of this reason, I don’t have a friend who is a girl. My conversations ends way beyond that risk-zone. The outcomes are so neck-twisting, that you can suffocate to death. You hit the risk-zone once, you either die slowly or u die slowly, there is no way out. If you even try coming out of it, you experience a sudden explosion of emotional outflow of a fluid which is the world’s most dangerous weapon used against the “man” kind. Eventually you die!!! There is no way you can hurt their self-respect, and most of the time their self-respect is grown on your grave. You damn not try to raise your concern on this else the emotional weapon will burst on you, and eventually you’ll die. Recently I was chatting with a blogger friend of mine, initially things went smooth but suddenly I freaked her out. Now I have no clue, how I freaked her out, but it seems I did. Probably I was not talking what she wanted to hear. They have a filter in their ears. Topics on cricket, foot ball, base ball just do not enter their CPU. You talk about your friend who is beautiful; you freak them out, you talk about work; you freak them out; in fact you open your mouth for any of the filtered topics you freak them out. At last after freaking so much, you get freaked out.

“Nothing” is yet another weapon used to tell a man, that you have done a blunder and for which you will never be forgiven. If you are chatting with a girl and you get a response as “nothing”, please close the window and get back to work. There isn’t anything which can set the Madame’s mood right. Try after sometime, if luck favors you, you have hit the jackpot.

But it’s just not about the mood and treat-me-like-a-princess attitude which differs woman from a man. It’s also the care and affection they have for the loved ones. Well, I don’t have anything to write on these topics as I have very less experience and about love, the more said is less.

PS: I just closed a chat window :)

© Vinay Vernekar

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned here is just for fun and of course for a little bit gyan. Not intended to hurt any soul living or dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment