Her eyes don’t let me sleep
Every moment, my love for her grows deep
My heart beats for her all the way
What I feel for her, why is it so hard to say?
The beautiful grey eyes, and those golden fur
Makes me feel am I good for her?
Her limit is sky and my petty fate
Why can’t I tell her before its late?
I’ve been waiting, waiting too long, to talk
But I can’t even say a “hello”, and I dream with her, a walk!
Someday I feel we will be together
Together we sing for the whole world to gather
Why is it so hard to say, what we feel
Three words we have to say, not a task uphill
Am I afraid of the retort, I may face
Its love, and even a NO has its grace
© Vinay Vernekar
No comments:
Post a Comment