Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tell me how it feels when

Why I have to prove every minute?
What I create are just the feelings in it
Why anyone has to question a creation?
All I ask is a line of appreciation.

If I am not true, may my work go waste
But think about the effort in no haste
Every line in life has its own meaning
Put some efforts to understand with no partial feelings

Let’s not forget the power of words
Put them together, you’ll know how it works
Put them right, so no one get hurts
Make an attempt, it sure does work

Try to set your feet in others den
Make a wrong comment and tell me how it feels then
Don’t let ego come your way when
All you have to say “you have done a good job”, tell me how it feels then


© Vinay Vernekar

No comments:

Post a Comment