Monday, June 7, 2010

Drunken Master

Never felt so good and so light
I am on whiskey and full tight
People say I survey road, and its risky
I love you deeply my signature whiskey

After a daylong hard work and no promotion
Gulped a beer full and enjoying life in slow-motion
Mona, Tina, Reena in office are so sexy
Rum makes my wife look like monika lewinsky

Few sips of vodka helps me to forget all sorrows
Drinks with friends can make your pocket hollow
At a corner I sit alone thinking about tomorrow
Wanna drink now..but no money, so I borrow

Bad morning it is, with a heavy head
I feel slow, restless and half-dead
I look around, with a stick in hand, my wife I see
I feel betrayed and dejected, I want my Lewinsky

Wondering what made me to come up with these lines
Is it the hangover or the new shop of wine?
I am wasting my time writing this crap
Wife says, if you vomit today, I’ll give u a tight slap!!


PS: Names, places, abbreviations etc mentioned are purely co-incidental and do not intend to anyone living or dead.
PS: I am not married.


© Vinay Vernekar

2 comments:

  1. Sahi hai bidu.. I didn't know tat ppl can get so creative after getting drunk!! Anywayz keep it up!! Not the drinking, but the writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete