Monday, June 7, 2010

Friday Love

Friday it was, what a day to be
I was lost at a sight, so beautiful was she
My heart went numb when she stepped the first step
I lost my senses from where they were kept

The fragrance of her mesmerized me
Flower was she and I sensed like a bee
A slight touch of her stroked current in me
She was a running water and I was a thirsty sea

Standing so close to me, I could hear her heart beat
Her eyes were blushing and smile so sweet
Slowly our eyes met and fingers made a move
Our breadth met, made a music, and we grooved

The feeling of love was in the air
It was a love at first sight, divine and flair
Holding our hands, we promised to live forever
Opened my eyes and I was alone as ever
Day dreaming very bad!!!

© Vinay Vernekar

No comments:

Post a Comment