Love – “The more easy it comes, the more shallow it builds!!” And while I was thinking on these lines, a friend of mine buzzed…and he said – “The more easy it comes, the more doubts you have!!”
Considering the way we are moving in life, I do get a doubt what love actually is!! I see kids having “best pals” whom they call “special one” even before they get hold of their first poem. They see twinkle stars in their special one’s eyes; pretty romantic though, but most importantly, love that comes easy, leaves pain in a tough way. Well, when in search of love, there is pain anyway..whether it comes easy or it comes hard.
Love has seen its own trend. From “one and only one forever” to “variety is a spice of life”, perspective of people keeps on changing and interestingly people move on fast. Wonder if this is due to the lesson taught by our teachers/parents(love everybody!!!) or it’s a trend of its own!! Whatever could be the reason, but when it come to guys they just like to be known as “Khulla Saand”. Girls cry!! Possibly the best way to forget past and start new. Guys have selective memory (probability to remember ex depends on how beautiful was she and how good time he had).
It’s been years I am trying to find my love, started from the last bench of the college to death driven cubicles in office and still searching for the one. And at this funny age, it’s very hard to differentiate between love, crush and lust. Since the later two are more of degraded terms, love wins the battle. It’s pious to say “I love you” than saying “I lust for you”. But for me it was always love, no matter how long it was for. Although the probability of a switch was always linked to who’s-who gives the signal. Signal?? Just a smile, we guys don’t keep high expectations as girls do!! One smile and we are flat… doston ki bhabhi ban jaati hai woh kudi.
Always wondered how could I fall in love so many times, and then the angel in me answers – “Love is eternal, and one should never stop yourself loving anyone…Err, but when it’s a time for a break-up, please do use the two degraded terms for your rescue”. Well it’s much easier to pacify your mind saying that lust came in your life disguised as love. Life is so simple when you listen to your heart and take decisions with your mind.
And then, after a shiny day, there is always a chilling night, like the entry of old villain “The Break Up” after love!! I have seen guys taking Break-up as something like “2012-EOTW”!! people get drowned in the Tsunami of sorrows, budding Devdas emerge making the likes of Mallays more rich. And interestingly after so much of turmoil in life, people still do fall in love again. Agree Break-ups are part of life, but what makes the mind to slip again when you know that Devdas role suits only Sharukh better.
Search of love is like a sperm fighting hard to reach the egg, only the special ONE wins the fight. In a lifetime we fall, we break, we make blunders for love and rightly so, because it’s the only feeling when you smile even when you are sitting on a burning stove. Love makes one to be what you are not and people in love say, it’s worth it! I say – I doubt it!
© Vinay Vernekar
PS1: I will love only my wife.
PS2: I am yet not married.
PS3: Love is blind or is it some people have bad taste?
PS4: Arrange Marriages are made in heaven. People who go for love marriages…don’t trust God?
WynnBET Casino - Las Vegas NV - Dr.MCD
ReplyDeleteWynnBET Casino in Las Vegas NV. 성남 출장안마 A 포항 출장마사지 variety of live games, live shows, and tournaments and 목포 출장샵 a $20,000 bonus 제주도 출장샵 on 천안 출장안마 your first deposit.