Looking here, looking there and I am so lost
When I see your eyes I find my whole world
Music starts when you flash your smile on me
You are the only one and only for me
I knew love would never be simple
Taking my breath away was your cute dimple
Had I any way when you crossed my road
In my heart were you and a sword
That stare made me fall in love with you
Left blind with your eyes I had no clue
Hopes as high as sky, we walk along
On the road of love humming our favorite song
You are my sunshine, my reason to dream, my fame
And in your eyes I see my soul, my name
You are my angel and this my love story with you
It’s beautiful, it’s wonderful like on a flower a drop of dew
© Vinay Vernekar
No comments:
Post a Comment