Friday, March 18, 2011

And she never became mine!!!

Honey, being with you was always my dream
You left…To stop you, I could only scream
And now I am facing an abyss without you
On the edge of a cliff, I am standing..still waiting for you.

I have lost the count of days..when I cried for you
My world stands still even today..what can I do?
I tried to move-on, thinking life will still be beautiful
My life was you but I moved on, yet in my heart it's still you.

Now I think about the days when you were near
The days when I hurt you, still I was your dear
The Time when I was world to you
The Moments when I cared a little for you.

I am alone today, on the same bench, watching the sun go down
Lost in your world, stuck in your heart, I can’t move-on
Sweet memories of you still hold me to stay alive
I just wanted to be yours and you to be mine and never say good-bye!

© Vinay Vernekar

1 comment:

  1. What is a Casino Roll?
    Casino Roll.com reviews the gambling world with 바카라nbs시스템 its players reviews, ratings, 애니팡 포커 games, complaints, latest 인싸 포커 promotions, no deposit bonuses and other offers. Learn more here. Rating: 4 · 스마일 먹튀 ‎Review by CasinoRoll 토토 커뮤니티

    ReplyDelete