Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Cabaret of Democracy

Disclaimer: What I write is my nonsense, not yours! So, take it light and if you want read on. Do not even think of filing a case against me for what you understand. I do not want any problem with the “onsite jobs” I get from my employer. And finally, all this is a fiction of my mind (going through mid-life crisis), and names, places, animals, living, non-living, species working 15 hours in IT company just to impress managers if mentioned would be due to a mistake or purely con-incidental and do not intend to insult a soul. I believe in peace – Hail Hitler!!

Long legs….emmm…that extra cleavage and smooth skin…ahh.. what a sight…and a feeling when you see those voluptuous women with little to bare twist their hips on tunes that make you go hard down but, but very less you can do. You can’t even be close, forget the touch that runs in your mind and then suddenly, what completely revolts your conscious mind is how close this is to the current situation of our country. Power to loot, position to scam, and scandals, a list which never ends and if this wasn’t enough we have neighbours who treat us as hunting ground but what can you do? Nothing, it does go hard… on our ego, but our ego serves none, not even ourselves. And is does come down… eventually!

I have been frustrated a lot in my life, with my work, the people around me – they call this as mid-life crisis, but if all that was not enough I am even frustrated with my country and with the way it is governed or as people like to say –“ruled”. I have always felt that India should never have been a democratic country and what makes me say this is that we don’t cherish even our fundamental freedom, that’s not in our blood. Look at our history, we have always been ruled and maybe we like that – that’s our comfort zone. As far as I know, it started with the Afghans, then came the Brits and now the anti-nationals sitting in the ‘Big House’- they call peoples house! And in all this I get this strange urge to learn one of the Chinese languages, I don’t know why, but maybe we haven’t given them a chance yet to rule us. And if they do, trust me, most of our Metros Rail projects will be completed within 6 months.

So, in few days we will have someone to either govern us or rule us – choice of which I guess, on majority is already being made. But in this whole chimichanga of who is what Mr. Kejriwal stole the show and in fact went on to become a contender for the top job! Fine, there is no harm to have a dream to serve the nation, even I do have. But how does he become a leader? Or is it just me who set a high bar for someone to be a leader or my leader. All I have seen him raise issues and do dharnas. Not that I am taking anything away from him for his good work he might have done. But for the people to see him as our next PM is something totally out of my working brain. I mean, if I merely go on to criticize the policies and working ethics of my company, and then do I get to become the CEO? Whatever, I think people should be reasoning the motive of any person in politics and then make a decision – A leader or an illusion of confused junta.

But hey, wait – we still have people who support Congress, after all the mites business they have done, which makes me think – what exactly are we (Indians) made of? And the answer is very simple – selfish!! Like, I know he is a thug, but who cares, he has helped me to get my son admission in medical college. So for me he is leader and he should become next PM of India. Multiply this by ignorant number people and you will get congress supporters. Oh yeah, we also have Gandhi supporters – they will die only when the world ends. God, Mayans prediction didn’t work, is there any other calendar? Anyway I don’t want to talk anything more about Gandhi family – my blood boils below freezing point!!

What?? I didn’t say anything about Modi? He is my/our hope for the country and everyone knows that deep down somewhere inside some corner of the heart. BJP is not clean, we know that – and if I don’t say this my mental state is no better than the person who thinks Rahul Gandhi is PM material. But its top brass is not anti-national, definitely not! That’s enough for me to see my country’s future in hands of Modi. By the way, by all means do we have any other option? Some of my friends jeer me in disgust and say – “out of all the people we have only Modi for this job? He is a dictator!!” Really? And Rahul Gandhi might not even know the spelling of a “dictator”, or maybe he might need help of his sister Priyanka Vadra (who becomes Priyanka Gandhi during election time).

That gives me two options to make a choice – see our country on path of development or whine about 2002 and not let the souls sleep in peace. It’s high time we be called as nationals of a developed country and still not developing. I have been hearing that all my life – “Hum gareebi haatayenge (We will eradicate poverty)” - My Foot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment