Your word is my command
I act only when you demand
Your smile, your happiness is my life
Have I cooked well, O my dear wife?
As your guard, I proudly walk besides you
To save you from sun and rain, I am there for you
Sometimes driver, sometimes laundry
Just for your love I see no boundary
I dance, I entertain when you frown
When you are upset I do become a clown
You say things, you speak and I listen
I listen, I listen and I listen!
I comfort you when you are low
Sometimes, on my nose I do get a blow
Enough for today honey, tomorrow is not far
If you test my patience more, my riffle is not too far!!!
© Vinay Vernekar
PS: NOM to anybody dead or alive.
PSS: Saw couple arguing on bus today. Poor guy, he didn’t get any chance to speak. Darn,that spoiled my sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment