One morning I couldn’t see that curve
That curve which pulled me to my love
Agony or hatred, was the reason for that rout
And I tell her, its under your nose, not lost, wear it and don’t ever doubt
All for that smile, and the wink in her eyes
I joke, I pray and I act foolish sometimes
Sometimes, I am not me, to make her happy
But isn’t it worth, to see her smile and cuddle like a puppy?
I try to be her laughter, a pill against pain
When the climate is hot, for her, I want to be rain
So much, yet so less I wish for her,
For her, I wish all happiness and no pain near
A smile on her face makes my day
She smiles, I smile, not a trouble in our way
Tears are the words heart can’t express
She is my life, and her smile, a cure to distress
© Vinay Vernekar
No comments:
Post a Comment